Friday, July 1, 2011

Suigetsu Result - Naruto Truth or Dare

Your Outfit is Here: Your Outfit


"Babe, wake up," came a soft voice. You rolled over in your cot, facing away from the bright light that Suigetsu allowed into the tent you shared with Karin. The young man gently rocked your shoulders, trying to coax you out of your nice warm shealter. "Come on, It's nice out. Let take a walk."

"Suigetsu, it's going to rain today," you said, still facing away from him. Suigetsu crawled further into the tent. "And it's cold. I hate cold."

"I could make it warm for you," Suigetsu purred, crawling on top of you. You giggled slightly as the boy nipped at your ears. You rolled over so you could face him. A smile lit your face and you grinned up at him. "I could even make it extra warm," he said, suggestivly. "You know I'm a beast in battle, just think about it bed."

Your smile faultered and Suigetsu noticed, quickly leaning down to peck your cheek. His pale hand slithered down your arm to catch your slender hand, which he brought up to his face to inspect. On your ring finger was your emerald ring. The emerald ring that you claimed kept you from going to far with Suigetsu. The only thing keeping Suigetsu from taking you then and there. "Why do you wear this, ____?" You blushed, even the topic of s-e-x terrifying you. What with you lying beneath your boyfriend as he asks about it. Suigetsu noticed your blush and pecked you again. "Come on, you're seventeen. You can say the word."

You shook your head, "No. It's an embarrasing word."

"Sex."

"Suigetsu," you whined.

"S." Suigetsu leaned down and kissed your neck.

"Suigetsu," you complained, surpressing a moan.

"E." He pressed himself against you, privatly announcing his hard on.

"Suigetsu," you moaned.

"X." He slid his hands up your shirt and unclasped your bra. That quickly pulled you out of your thoughts.

"Suigetsu!" You screeched, moving away from him and putting your arms around your chest.

"I was only helping you get dressed," he said, grinning. You turned away and fixed yourself before crawling over to him.

"Out," you said, pushing him out of the tent. He grinned, leaning to give you a kiss before leaving, shouting to Sasuke that you'd be ready in ten minutes.

You blushed when Sasuke replied with a lazy, "I'll believe it when I see it myself."

You didnt know if he was coming, but you quickly changed into your clothes and popped out of the tent just as the younger boy appeared. Suigetsu was stoking the fire a few yards away. Sasuke just stared at you, giving you a 'hn', before walking to help put stuff away.

"I know you're a whore and all," came Karin's sarcastic voice. "But when are you going to tell him."

You lowered your eyes from Karin's. It wasnt as if you were great friends. In fact, you hated each other. But when you and Suigetsu started going out - with you occupying his time so he didnt argue with Karin - she grew to respect you. But when she found out your horrible secret. Boy was she mad. But she didnt tell him. Maybe waiting to watch it blow up in your face, maybe fearing that Suigetsu would crawl to her crying over you or something. You didnt know. But she didnt tell anyone. Yet.

"Maybe later," you replied.

"Sure, whatever," she said, helping you pack up your tent.

After breakfast, you were on your way.

Only an hour into your treck through the woods did it start raining. With no village near by, and no homes. You all worked quickly to put up the boys' large tent before all crawling in. You went first, opting to sit near the door.

Sasuke was the next one in. Brushing past you with no more than a 'hn'.

Suigetsu was last in, sliding behind you so you were between his legs. his arms circled your shivering body and he grinned. He leaned down to your ear, whispering, "We could always set up our own tent, ____."

You blushed and grabbed his hand, tracing the lines on his palm. He chuckled at your reluctance.

Karin perked up, however, at your discomfort. "Got an idea, guys," she said in her loud annoying voice. "We should play truth or dare!"

Before anyone had a chance to answer back, Karin had started asking around. Juugo took truth, and had to admit to crying when he heard Kimimaru died. Sasuke had to go the rest of the night with no shirt. And then she turned to you.

"Truth or dare, ____?"

Completely forgetting she knew your secret, and thinking if you picked dare she'd make you spend the rest of the day outside in the rain, you said, "Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

You blushed bright red. Suigetsu quickly interjected. "Course she is. Now dare me, Karin-bitch."

Sasuke blinked, staring at you. You still hadnt answered.

"Mind you, ____," Karin said, grinning. "Half of us here know the real answer."

Suigetsu looked at you, then Karin. Then followed your eyes to Sasuke. "____, answer the question!"

You quickly turned to face him, still holding onto his hand. "Suigetsu, please. You have to under stand-"

"It was Sasuke, wasnt it!" He screeched, tearing himself away from you. He glared at the boy for a second before disappearing outside. You heard Karin laugh beforeyou left after him. Outside, you quickly grabbed his hand.

"Please, Suigetsu, listen to-"

"No, ____, you listen to me," he said, ripping his hand from yours to grab the back of your neck. "You lied to me, this entire time. 'Dont touch me there, Suigetsu,' 'oh, we cant go that far, Suigetsu.'" he imitated your high voice - or as best he could. "I bet that's not even your mothers ring!"

"I was engaged to Sasuke!" You blurted out, covering your face with your hands. When Suigetsi didnt reply, you kept going. "The Uchihas, they arranged for me and Sasuke to be married. And a few months ago..."

A few months ago, the group arrived in a gambling town and everyone was drinking. Even Sasuke. When you passed out, Sasuke offered to take you to your room. And you two spoke more about the wedding that would have happened, but didnt. Sasuke gave you the ring that was meant as your engagment ring. And you two laid on the floor romping.

You told Suigetsu. He seemed to stop breathing. "Whore. That's what you are ____. A dirty slut, and I never wanna see you again."

"Please Suigetsu. When I met you, I didnt know Sasuke was here. I came with you to be with you, not him."

"Bitch. I dont wanna here what you have to say."

"but why else do you think he let me stay? To make you happy? Sasuke's selfish. He kept me here because it's my duty to marry him."

"Shut up! Just shut up."

"I swear, suigetsu, I was drunk!"

"But you had sex with him and not me!" Suigetsu grabbed your shoulders. This close up you could tell he'd been crying. That's so unlike him. You tried to lean into him, but he pushed you away and disappeared into his liquid form. You fell to the ground and let out a sob.

After ten minutes, maybe fifteen, you rose and stomped into the tent. You knelt next to Sasuke, dropping the ring in his hand before kissing his cheek. Next you kissed Juugo's cheek. Then you left. Sasuke trailed after you. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving."

"But you're mine."

"I'm Suigetsu's, Sasuke!" You said, frowning at your feet. "I never was yours."

When Sasuke didnt say anything, you ran. And you didnt stop running until the rain stopped. Eventually you got home.

When your parents heard you hadnt spent the time with Sasuke, they were furious. They grounded you and you had to watch your little brother all day.

You were in the woods taking him for a walk when a person appeared behind you. You froze.

"I guess this is sasuke's kid, isnt it?" came a harsh question.

You whirled around to stare wide-eyed at Suigetsu. "Suigetsu?" you asked, reaching forward to stroke his cheek. he moved further away. You looked at the ground.

"Answer me, ____."

"No, it's my little brother. The one I never got to meet until now because I went with you," you muttered.

"What?"

"No, it's not my kid."

Everything was quiet. An awkward silence.

Just as you turned away, Suigetsu spoke up. "I'm sorry," came his voice, soft like he used with you before.

"What?" you asked, not believing what you head. You heard him approach you.

Suigetsu lowered his head, ashamed. "I'm so sorry. I handled everything wrong."

You turned away so he wouldnt see you cry. "You left me."

"No, you left me. When I came back Sasuke said you left. You left me, ____."

"'Cause you wouldnt even look at me!" You yelled, finally turning back to him. "You called me names, Suigetsu, because of a night I regret. And I am sorry."

You sobbed again, finally falling into Suigetsu's arms. He willingly caught you, holding you tighter than before. His hand combed through your hair and he shushed you. "If anyone's a bitch, It's Karin. She purposly made you tell."

"I should have told you in the first place."

Suigetsu stopped talking but before you had a chance to apoligize again, he kissed your lips. A sweet, soft kiss. But when you leaned into him, everything went three bases further. You ditched your brother back at the house before renting a room at a motel. But soon, you were back in business.

"Suigetsu," you moaned, arching your back. Suigetsu rolled off you, panting. You curled into his side.

"So," you could almost feel the grin in his voice. "Was I beast, or what?"

9 comments:

  1. I LOVED it. Very steamy at parts. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is also amazing. :3 I do love your works! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz make a gaara one my friend really loves him and loves your storys oh im the friend she talks about when she write but i loved this one <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good! it had the right amount of every thing! very very amazing! please make more! I greatly enjoy reading your story's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you make a story that's specifically about truth or dare? I know this is a weird request, but I really want to read a story where Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo play a full out game of truth or dare.. Yeah I'm weird ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice ending it with a joke

    ReplyDelete
  7. love itttttttttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. *wiggles eyebrows* I can't really do that.

    ReplyDelete

Lovers, Haters, Anyone inbetween. Tell me what you think please :)